16 NOLA Dad Problems

We’ve gone over the problems that NOLA kids and NOLA moms have. Now it’s Dad’s turn. Sure, we know that moms also experience some of these issues, too!

noladad1

noladad6

noladad5

noladad4

noladad3

8 Responses to 16 NOLA Dad Problems

1. Gabrielle June 22, 2015 at 7:42 am #

Love all of these except the one about having to go to a wedding when LSU is playing. I don’t know a girl in her right mind who would plan to have her wedding when the Tigers are playing.

• Pam Kocke June 22, 2015 at 7:52 am #

Ha ha, I would have, only because my husband and I don’t really care. But we wanted my uncles there… 🙂

• Carol Sue Becnel June 26, 2015 at 1:50 pm #

We got married 11/30/85-the night of the LSU-Tulane game. Brothers-in-law spent a lot of reception time with ear phones listening to the game. Made for a happy start of a marriage.

2. Tim April 29, 2016 at 10:57 am #

I have three friends who were married on the LSU versus Alabama game, they are all divorced now. ?

3. Bill April 30, 2016 at 8:38 am #

Our first daughter was born during a Saints game. The nurses made sure the TV in the delivery room was on.

4. Peggy May 10, 2016 at 1:16 pm #

Many, many years ago, early 50’s — my uncle in-law got married on an LSU home game Saturday at 9am in the morning. They had a small gathering after church in the Quarter, went home, changed, drove to BR from NOLA for the day game, came home that evening, got back into their wedding clothes and went to the wedding reception. #footballtogetherstaytogether

5. Kathleen June 29, 2016 at 8:06 pm #

Love these – I married for the second time at home in Baton Rouge – had lived in Texas for 10 yrs. Forgot to check the game schedule. My uncles did come to the wedding, put in a brief appearance at the reception and disappeared – Gee I wonder where they went!!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Happy father’s day! | pyjammy's {identical} triplets - June 21, 2015

[…] though George is the furthest thing from a typical “NOLA Dad”, I wrote this for the New Orleans Moms Blog […]