Disclosure :: This contest is sponsored by Love Swimming!
Back to school is upon us!!! Our team has had a blast enjoying all of the summer water fun that NOLA and the nearby beaches have to offer. We wanted to have one last celebration of summer before it is back to all that is school and schedule. We would be honored if you would share your “Cutest Water Baby Photo” with us! Our sponsors, Love Swimming, have been kind enough to provide an amazing prize to the winner of this contest : a swim party! So what are you waiting for? Send us your cutest water baby (or child) photo for a chance to win!
Official contest entry pictures MUST be emailed to info (at) neworleansmomsblog (dot) com to be officially entered!
How to Enter:
- Email your cutest water baby photo to info (at) neworleansmomsblog (dot) com by Noon CST on Tuesday, August 12, 2014. We also strongly encourage everyone to also post them on Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter using the official hashtag #NOMBCutestWaterBaby. If you would like, you can also tag our sponsors Love Swimming on Facebook and Instagram (loveswimmingnola).
- All of the pictures received will be posted in an album on our Facebook page by 10:00pm CST on Tuesday night. The picture that receives the most “likes” (in our official entry album) by the following Tuesday, August 19 at 10:00pm CST will win the Love Swimming party (see more details below).
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 19 at 10:00pm.
- Pictures should be family friendly. NOMB reserves the rights to use discretion in which pictures are posted.
- Only submit pictures to which you have the legal rights (i.e. they are your children and it’s your photograph – if it’s a professional picture, please credit the photographer in a comment and disclose that you have rights to post). By sending the picture to New Orleans Moms Blog, you are agreeing to having the image posted on social media.
- Each reader may submit only ONE official entry.
- Pictures must be EMAILED to info (at)neworleansmomsblog (dot) com, not posted to our Facebook page. NOMB will not accept pictures posted to the page as official contest entries.
- Pictures must be liked in the album on our Facebook page, not on a picture that is shared. So please be sure that you are clear with your friends and family when asking them to vote! Only album image “likes” will be counted (this essentially means your friends and family have to navigate to the NOMB Facebook page, scroll through the album and vote).
- All deadlines are CENTRAL standard time.
- The prize is a party at Love Swimming (valued at $350). Parties are held on Sundays and are two hours long. Up to 20 children are included. Any age range children can participate. If children do not independently swim, parents must be in the water with them. The prize is valid for 6 months from the date of winning. Winners will also receive a matching t-shirt and swim shirt for mom and child. Families are welcome to bring their own food and beverage to the party. Staff will be there to help set up, play games, and be in the water if needed!