At last, football season is finally here! And what could be more exciting than our beloved New Orleans Saints playing the season opener today at home in the Mercedes Benz Superdome against the Atlanta Falcons?!
We are pretty excited over here at New Orleans Moms Blog and have already started dressing our kids in black and gold and fleur de lis outfits most days of the week. We know that most, if not all, of you are just as excited as us, along with the entire city of New Orleans!
Since we had such tremendous feedback from our Cutest Saints Fan contest last year, we thought we’d do it again this year! It will only run for ONE week this year with ONE winner, and we have a fantastic game day gift basket for the winner (details below)! So start snapping those pictures and tag them with #nombsaints fan to join in the fun!
Official contest entry pictures MUST be emailed to info (at) neworleansmomsblog (dot) com to be officially entered! This policy is to make sure that those of you with private social media accounts or – GASP! – those of you without them are able to play.
How to Enter:
- Email your cutest Saints fan pics to info (at) neworleansmomsblog (dot) com by Noon CST on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 following the Falcons game. We strongly encourage everyone to also post them on Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter using the official hashtag #nombsaintsfan
- All of the pictures received will be posted in an album on our Facebook page by 7:00pm CST on Tuesday night. The picture that receives the most “likes” (in our official entry album) by the following Sunday, September 15 at Noon CST will win the game day giveaway basket (see more details below).
- The winner will be announced on Sunday, September 15th at kickoff! So, get your pictures ready!
- Pictures should be family friendly. NOMB reserves the rights to use discretion in which pictures are posted.
- Only submit pictures to which you have the legal rights (i.e. they are your children and it’s your photograph – if it’s a professional picture, please credit the photographer in a comment and disclose that you have rights to post). By sending the picture to New Orleans Moms Blog, you are agreeing to having the image posted on social media.
- Each reader may submit only ONE official entry.
- Pictures must be EMAILED to info (at) neworleansmomsblog (dot) com, not posted to our Facebook page. NOMB will not accept pictures posted to the page as official contest entries.
- Pictures must be liked in the album on our Facebook page, not on a picture that is shared. So please be sure that you are clear with your friends and family when asking them to vote! Only album image “likes” will be counted (this essentially means your friends and family have to navigate to the NOMB Facebook page, scroll through the album and vote).
- All deadlines are CENTRAL standard time.
Winner’s Gift Basket
If your picture receives the most “likes” in the official contest album, we have quite the gift basket for you filled with black and gold goodies for both you and your little ones to enjoy with a total value of over $400!
Included in the winner’s gift basket is a custom Saints shirt from Lisey Lu (value $18) and an adorable fleur de lis skirt or pair of shorts from Small Habit (value $24). In addition, the winner will have her choice of a boy or girl’s outfit from the very talented Nolafionnah (value $30/$40). We also have an unique headband from Yeaux Yeaux Bows (value $12) that will coordinate well with any of these custom made pieces! Plus, the winner will be able to chose from a shirt or one piece from Two Sprouts (value $20/$24), along with a $25 gift card to Storyville. Your little fan would be set for the season!
For you mama, we have a jersey dress from Jersey Chic by Kate (value $50) that is sure to be the talk of your tailgating party along with a black & gold infinity scarf from Design A Latte (value $18) and a NOLA Mama necklace with Who Dat tags from The Bead Shop, the perfect accessories to coordinate with any game day outfit! B NOLA will be making sure the whole family has team spirit by including a women’s “New Sproleans” on a heather gray tee (value $18), a men’s “New Sproleans” on a white tee (value $18), a toddler “Proud to B NOLA” on a white tee (value $14) and an “I Love Shoes, Wine and #9” etched wine glass (value $15)!
The always creative Let’s pARTy NOLA is including a NOLA Kid A-Z coloring book (value $10) which is sure to provide fun for your little one while you’re watching the game. In addition, we have three candles from Southern Lights Candles, one black, one gold, and one creme brulee scented (value $36), which is sure to have your house smelling yummy! We also have an adorable Who Dat ornament from NOLA Tiles (value $20) that could certainly be displayed all year long, at least in my opinion! Last, but certainly not least, Nola Baby Prints is giving away a Nola Baby Print Plaque, with one hand and one foot of any shape and multi color (value $89.95). The winner will even be able to look through the extra customizations and select anything she likes!